Dr Dominic Lee
MB BS (Hons) FRACS (Urology)Visit specialist website
Languages: Cantonese, English, French, Mandarin
Areas of Interest
- Cancer surgery
- Female reconstructive surgery
- Penile corrective surgery
- Testicular prosthesis surgery
Mater Hospital, North Sydney, NSW
Dr Dominic Lee treats a variety of conditions that affect both women and men, offering solutions that range from rehabilitation to medications and surgery.Dr Lee is fellowship-trained in female urology, voiding dysfunction and minimally-invasive surgery/endourology.
His specialities include male and female incontinence, prolapse, voiding dysfunction, urodynamics, urinary tract infections, and neurology. He also specialises in vaginal surgery, including minimally-invasive robotic surgery for prolapse, ureteric reimplantation, pelvic ureteric junction obstruction and renal and prostate cancer.
One of Dr Lee’s particular areas of speciality is vaginal surgery for pelvic organ prolapse.
Dr Dominic Lee has a significant record in academic medicine and research, with multiple publications in the field of urology and surgery. This allows him to stay on top of the latest advances in urological sciences, novel surgical techniques and emerging treatment options.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, Urological Society of Australia & New Zealand
- Member, European Association of Urology
- Member, Society of Urodynamics
- Member, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urological Reconstruction
- Member, Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, International Continence Society
- Member, American Urological Association