Mr Amir Tadros
FRACS(plast), FRCS(plast), FESSH(dip), MD, MBChB, MRCS, BSc (Hons)Visit specialist website
Languages: Arabic, English, French
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Areas of Interest
- Breast surgery
- Skin cancer
- Hand surgery
- Facial aesthetic surgery
- Body contouring
Amir is a highly trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
Having obtained his first degree from King’s College London, Amir has trained in some of the most renowned units in the world including the Canniesburn Plastic surgery Unit, St Thoma’s Hospital London, Southwestern in Texas and Athens. He specialises in all aspects of microvascular reconstruction, hand and aesthetic surgery.
Since graduating from King’s College in London, he has trained and worked in plastic surgery units including St Thomas’ Hospital London, Canniesburn and Dallas. This allowed him to establish treatment protocols for complex reconstructive and aestheric plastic surgery cases. As a local Werribee plastic surgeon, he aims to provide the highest standard of care to the community.
The following services are offered:
• Skin Cancer: Full excision and reconstruction service; including sentinel node biopsy
. of head & neck, axillary and groin nodes and subsequent node clearance if required.
• Hand Surgery: Elective and trauma including microsurgical replants post amputation
• Facial Reconstruction: Maxillary, Orbital and Mandibular
• Breast Reconstruction: Congenital or post-surgery
• Cosmetic Surgery: Facial rejuvenation, breast, abdomen and limbs
• Paediatric: Congenital hands, vascular malformations, prominent ear correction