Mr Randal Leung
MBBS (Hons), PGDipSurgAnat, FRACSVisit specialist website
- Ear Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Areas of Interest
- Otology/ear surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Paediatric ENT
- Skull-based surgery and neurotology
St Vincent’s Private Hospital East Melbourne, VIC
Mr Randal Leung is a Melbourne-based ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeon who conducts all forms of ear, nose and throat surgery, with particular clinical care of people with ear conditions.Mr Leung’s special interests include otology, neurotology, skull-base surgery, paediatric ENT, rhinology and rhinoplasty.
Randal graduated from the University of Melbourne, Royal Melbourne Hospital Medical School with honours and subsequently obtained his fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery.
To further his training, Randal undertook post-fellowships in the USA in otology, neurotology and skull-base surgery.
Randal continues to be involved in ongoing clinical research and trials and also teaches trainee specialists currently progressing through the fellowship program.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Department of Surgery University of Melbourne, Clinical Senior
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons -Clinical Examiner
- The Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Australian New Zealand Society of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- The Australasian Rhinological Society
- The Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery