Terms and Conditions
St Vincent's Foundation Queensland
By donating to The St Vincent’s Foundation Queensland (SVFQ), you are agreeing to our terms and conditions including our refund policy. Please review the following prior to making your donation.
St Vincent’s Foundation Queensland Trading Policies
We adhere to all relevant fair-trading laws, policies and practices.
How to pay
Once you have made your selection you will be guided through the payment process. The method of payment on our website is by credit card. We do not capture or store your credit card details, only the authority from our bank that your credit card payment has been approved. If you authorise a recurring donation, your credit card details are stored by our payment processor in accordance with payment card industry standards.
The cards we accept
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards via a secure payments system which is linked directly to our bank who will authorise all credit card payments. We can accept cards issued in Australia or overseas.
Donations can be made by direct debit. For fundraisers, please use the following details:
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account Name: SVHA Foundation QLD
Account number: 52-012-4250
Reference: [Name of Fundraiser/Donor]
All transactions are processed in Australian dollars.
We issue a printed receipt with a copy of the payment information received from our Bank for each order or donation. Donations of $2 and more are tax deductible. If your gift is recurring, your receipt will be sent out after the end of the financial year.
Refunds and cancellations
A refund may be available if you make an error in your donation. Any refunds will be made by credit to the card used for the original purchase or donation. If you make an error please, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 161 197 as soon as possible. Donations cannot be cancelled if we have already notified a third party of its receipt.
St Vincent’s Foundation Queensland
411 Main Street, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
Phone: 1800 161 197
ABN: 148 519 44 151
Customer service contacts
Regular Giving and Direct Debit Terms & Conditions
By donating to the St Vincent’s Foundation Queensland (SVFQ), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and refund policy. (Terms). Please review the following Terms prior to setting up a regular gift, a direct debit or requesting a refund,
1. Regular Giving
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
2. Changes and cancellations
- SVFQ may vary details of your regular giving arrangement or a direct debit request at any time by giving you at least 14 days written notice.
- If you wish to cancel, defer or change a regular giving arrangement or direct debit you must notify us by calling 1800 161 197 or by email to email@example.com at least 14 days before the next donation day.
- When notifying us please provide details of your donation agreement, such as name, address, and supporter number, etc. for ease of processing.
3. Third party services will be used to facilitate credit card transactions
- Stripe payment service will be used to facilitate credit card transactions.
4. Direct debit
By giving your details to be direct debited for a regular giving arrangement, you are:
- Authorising SVFQ (ABN 148 519 44151) to arrange for funds to be debited from your account at the financial institution identified.
- All details of the accounts to be debited will be supplied in the online or in-person form
- Authorisation is given to SVFQ through the acceptance of these Terms and completion of the form to verify the details of the above-mentioned account with your financial institution.
- Acceptance of these Terms and completion of the form authorises your financial institution to release information allowing SVFQ to verify the above-mentioned account details.
- Subject to 4.2 and 4.3 you may change the arrangements under a Direct Debit Request by contacting us on 1800 161 197 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to stop or defer one of your direct debits you notify us by calling 1800 161 197 or by email to email@example.com at least 14 days before the next donation day.
- The first direct debit of your account will occur within 5 business days of the date selected by you or, if no date was selected, of the form being submitted.
- Ongoing regular direct debiting of your account will then occur on the four weekly anniversary date as selected by you (or closest business day) of first contribution.
- Should the date of the direct debit fall on a weekend, public holiday or bank holiday the nominated account will be debited on the next business day.
- Should monies not be available in the nominated account, you will be liable for any charges that this may incur from the financial institution identified.
5. Dispute process and response
- Disputes and refunds will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality.
- If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us by calling 1800 161 197 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the disputed issue.
- Any disputes should be directed to SVFQ in the first instance so that we can attempt to resolve the matter.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.
- Any donation made using a credit card or direct debut fraudulently will be refunded.
- Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
- Any donation acquired after a request to cancel has been made.
- SVFQ requires 14 days’ notice of request to cancel or alter your debit agreement.
- When a donation is cancelled you will be issued with an email confirmation.
- Please keep this email and provide it in any future correspondence with us as a refund may not be issued if that email is not provided.