Check out the links below to learn more about our current healthcare jobs on offer and our individual facilities, services and locations.
Working at St Vincent’s Private Hospitals
Working at St Vincent's means you have endless opportunities to advance your career whilst having front seat access to leading-edge technology within a highly supportive team environment.
Operating across the spectrum of healthcare services, we offer a diverse range of roles including but not limited to:
- Nurses and Midwives
- Allied health professionals including Therapists, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Mental Health Workers
- Corporate support and administration including Receptionists, Finance, Procurement, Digital & Technology, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Administration
- Medical Researchers
- Food and Environmental Services and more.
What are we looking for?
We are always on the lookout for outstanding team members to join the St Vincent’s family. We are seeking people that can demonstrate the following:
- Personal integrity – demonstrated commitment to uphold the core values of St Vincent’s Health Australia: compassion, excellence, integrity and justice
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn – excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team players – a co-operative approach based on mutual respect and direct communication
- The right experience – specialist education and/or skills and experience required to undertake the key job requirements.