Information for visitors
From today Wednesday 30/08/2023 the CEC and NSW Health made the decision to transition from Yellow Alert to Foundational Level.
Visitors are not required to wear a mask within the facility, except as per transmission-based precautions if requested in the patient's risk assessment.
Information for patients
- Pre-admission SMS screening will remain in place to identify patients with ARIs (Acute Respiratory Infection).
- There is no routine testing required for patients unless they are symptomatic. This includes transfers to and from other facilities.
- Any patient who develops ARI symptoms will be immediately placed under appropriate precautions and tested for ARIs.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will not be able to visit a patient in hospital if:
- You have COVID-19 symptoms
- You have tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 7 days