Sydney Getting here
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney sits at the centre of St Vincent’s Sydney health campus, alongside St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, St Vincent’s Clinic and leading research institutions including The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute and the Garvan Institute.
Our hospital is accessible by car, public transport or on foot. Our recent redevelopment includes an easily accessible patient arrival and departure area at the main entrance located on Victoria Street, Darlinghurst
Secure parking is available at the St Vincent’s Clinic, which is located next door to our hospital. Please visit the St Vincent’s Clinic website to see car park opening hours and rates.
Parking is also available at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney as well some metered and unmetered parking in the surrounding streets.
A number of bus stops and train stations are located within close proximity to St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney. For more information contact the Transport Information Line on 131 500 or visit their website.
- 311 - Railway Square to City - Millers Point via Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, Woolloomooloo and City - Town Hall.
- 333 - North Bondi to City - Circular Quay LIMITED STOPS (PrePay-only) via Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Paddington and Darlinghurst
- 352 - Marrickville Metro to Bondi Junction via Newtown, The University of Sydney, Chippendale, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst and Paddington.
- 380 - North Bondi to City - Circular Quay via Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Paddington and Darlinghurst
- 389 - North Bondi to Pyrmont via Bondi Junction, Woollahra, Paddington, Darlinghurst, East Sydney, City, The Star and Maritime Museum.
- 440 - Bronte to Rozelle via Waverley, Bondi Junction, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Central Station, Annandale and Leichhardt.
- M40 - From Chatswood to Bondi Junction via City
The closest station is Kings Cross, on the Eastern Suburbs Line. It is a 15 minute walk along Victoria Street to the hospital.
For your convenience a list of local accommodation options are detailed here. These are close by and easily accessible from the hospital.
*Please note this information is provided for your convenience and is not an endorsement of these facilities. The hotels listed may be subject to variation without notice. St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney accepts no responsibility for the services provided by these facilities.