Sydney Getting here
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney sits at the centre of St Vincent’s Sydney health campus, alongside St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, St Vincent’s Clinic and leading research institutions including The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, Victor Change Cardiac Research Institute and the Garvan Institute.
Our hospital is accessible by car, public transport or on foot. Our recent redevelopment includes an easily accessible patient arrival and departure area at the main entrance located on Victoria Street, Darlinghurst.
A number of bus stops and train stations are located within close proximity to St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney. For more information contact the Transport Information Line on 131 500 or visit their website.
- 311 - Railway Square to City - Millers Point via Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, Woolloomooloo and City - Town Hall.
- 333 - North Bondi to City - Circular Quay LIMITED STOPS (PrePay-only) via Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Paddington and Darlinghurst
- 352 - Marrickville Metro to Bondi Junction via Newtown, The University of Sydney, Chippendale, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst and Paddington.
- 380 - North Bondi to City - Circular Quay via Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Paddington and Darlinghurst
- 389 - North Bondi to Pyrmont via Bondi Junction, Woollahra, Paddington, Darlinghurst, East Sydney, City, The Star and Maritime Museum.
- 440 - Bronte to Rozelle via Waverley, Bondi Junction, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Central Station, Annandale and Leichhardt.
- M40 - From Chatswood to Bondi Junction via City
The closest station is Kings Cross, on the Eastern Suburbs Line. It is a 15 minute walk along Victoria Street to the hospital.
For your convenience a list of local accommodation options are detailed here. These are close by and easily accessible from the hospital.
*Please note this information is provided for your convenience and is not an endorsement of these facilities. The hotels listed may be subject to variation without notice. St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney accepts no responsibility for the services provided by these facilities.
Secure parking is available across the St Vincent’s Sydney campus, including at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney and St Vincent’s Clinic. Some metered and unmetered parking is also available in the surrounding streets.
St Vincent's Hospital Sydney Parking- Operated by Secure Parking LTD
Tel: 02 8097 8344
Visitor parking is available:
Monday to Thursday: 6.30 am–11.30 pm
Friday and Saturday: 6.30 am–1.30 am
Sunday: 6.30 am–12 midnight
Enter via Victoria Street Darlinghurst. Tickets are issued on entry at the boom gate. Please pay the attendant in the car park booth on exit. Some dedicated disabled parking is available.
|6 hours plus||$50 (Maximum (per entry/per day)|
|Night rate (entry after 4pm–exit before close)||$15 (pay on entry)|
|Overnight||$50 (per night + daily charges)|
|Lost ticket||Maximum charge per day/night|