Dr Jason Ting
MBBS, BMedSc(Hons), FRANZCOGVisit specialist website
- Maternity (Obstetrics)
Areas of Interest
- Safe birthing
- High risk obstetrics
- Gestational/pre-existing diabetes
- Hypertension and pregnancy
Mater Hospital, North Sydney, NSW
RPA Medical Centre
100 Carillon Ave
Newtown NSW 2042
T: (02) 9557 0880
F: (02) 9519 8881
Dr Jason Ting is an obstetrician and gynaecologist who keeps himself updated with the latest developments in obstetrics and gynaecology.Dr Ting entered a career in medicine to help others. He has eagerly pursued a career in obstetrics and gynaecology as it allows him to provide professional help to women in a variety of ways.
Dr Ting’s specialist training was at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and his subsequent training years were in advanced laparoscopic surgery, gynae-oncology and as the senior registrar at RPA. Since the completion of his training, he continues to practise the latest evidence-based medicine in both obstetrics and gynaecology.
Jason has a passion for teaching and educating medical staff. He frequently talks to the Royal Australasian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, runs RANZCOG exam revision courses, lectures for GPs, tutorials and medical student examinations.
Dr Ting is an examiner for RANZCOG for both the written and oral examinations. He is actively involved in the preparation of candidates for the membership exams. He regularly attends conferences to facilitate him in providing the best patient care.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Fellow, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Examiner for the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Medical student teaching and examinations, University of Sydney
- Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery (AGES)
- Member of the Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)