Marketing & Growth
- Educational Video / Loom demonstrating the campaigns/hubs
- Ortho Hub, Cardiac Hub & Bariatrics Hub (when complete)
- FAQs accordion – What are these? Why do we build them this way (SEO, etc.)
- Potentially deeper dive of info on a separate / dedicated page?
CTA for involvement: Contact BD for content production – opportunity for VMO to be endorsed on webpage. back to the top
Self Funded Product Campaigns
- Educational Video / Loom demonstrating the patient experience.
- Bariatrics product(s) summary & links
- Spinal product
- ACL (when complete)
CTA for involvement: Contact info for BD
Building GP Networks
- Educational Video / Loom demonstrating the program.
- Summary paragraph of the program with a link to landing pages – once rolled out across multiple facilities we can expand to a list of links to each facilities program.
- FAQs accordion – (who is it available to? How do we get involved?)
CTA for involvement: Limited opportunities while in pilot … best to just direct VMOs to their BD.
GP Engagement Opportunities
- Simple summary of some of the opportunities that are out there – requires input from each hospital
- E.g. Luncheons, Seminars/Events, Practice visits and newsletter participation.
CTA for involvement: Speak to BD or GP Liason for EOI.
St. Vincent’s Web Tools
- Summary of the priority function
- Video to show user journey (Google search campaign or specialist page booking)
- FAQ accordion – benefits, stats, how to sign up
CTA for involvement: EOI page already exists link to this page.
- Summary of specialist profile – what is it? Who is it available to?
- Link to specialist search section
CTA for involvement: Zoho form for new profiles and edits – based on hospital selected in form submitted to each hospital marketing rep to action.
Web/Social Media Promo
Self-Marketing Guides - Still requires concepting, agreement & sign-off
- Guides on topics such as social media, google, setting up ad campaigns, etc. We can probably source these online and specific for doctor practices.
- E.g. Medical Practice Marketing Strategies to Attract More Patients | MedicalDirector
CTA for involvement: Download button
Practice Marketing Checklist - Still requires concepting, agreement & sign-off
- 5 key things to check – e.g. Website, social media, google metadata/search results, google business profile, etc.
- How do people book in? Is it a streamlined process? Barriers? Etc.
CTA for involvement: Download button or link to separate page.
Yearly consult with SVPH Marketing rep – Still requires concepting, agreement & sign-off
Summary of session inclusions and benefits – mainly time to run through the marketing checklist above
CTA for involvement: Contact BD to organise with MarComms or Group Marketing