Dr Stewart Morrison
MBBS, FRACS(Orth), FAOrthoAVisit specialist website
Languages: English, German
Areas of Interest
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Limb Reconstruction
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Paediatric trauma
St Vincent’s Private Hospital East Melbourne, VIC
The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne, Monash Children’s Hospital, Dandenong Hospital, Monash Health
Stewart Morrison is an orthopaedic surgeon who treats children and adults with a diverse range of orthopaedic conditions.
Stewart trained in Victoria and then undertook subspeciality fellowship training in the United States and Germany, prior to returning to Melbourne in 2020. In addition to consulting privately, Stewart works at The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne and Monash Health.
Stewart specializes in deformity correction in the context of congenital limb deficiencies and trauma, as well as limb lengthening. He also cares for children with benign and malignant bone tumours.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI)
- Department of Paediatrics, Melbourne Medical School, The University of Melbourne
- Australian Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society (US)