Northside Our facilities
St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside is an acute tertiary private Catholic hospital. We are known for our comprehensive critical care, as well as inpatient and day patient services across a diverse range of medical and surgical disciplines.
Our hospital has 227 beds, 9 operating theatres, 2 cardiac catheter laboratories, a 17-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Day Oncology Unit, Breast Health Centre, Endoscopy Unit, Cardiac Rehabilitation Unit and a 24-hour, private emergency centre provided by Brisbane Northside Emergency.
Our specialties include breast health, cancer care, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery and orthopaedics.
Our hospital facilities
- 227 Beds
- 24-hour Private Emergency Centre provided by Brisbane Northside Emergency
- 9 Operating Theatres including a Hybrid Operating Theatre
- 2 Cardiac Catheter Laboratories
- 17-bed ICU
- Breast Health Centre
- Specialist Consulting Rooms
- Day Oncology Unit
- Urology Clinic
- Endoscopy Unit
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Unit
- Diagnostic Imaging provided by Queensland Diagnostic Imaging
- Pathology provided by Mater Pathology
- Pharmacy provided by HPS Pharmacy
Facilities for patients and visitors
Our patient rooms are well equipped to ensure your hospital stay is as comfortable as possible.
Our wards feature some shared accommodation, with many rooms for single private accommodation. Most shared accommodation is in areas of high demand. If a patient is hospitalised in a unit where there are shared rooms, the patient can request a private room and, depending on availability and clinical need, their request will be accommodated.
Our Leadership Team
The Northside Executive Leadership team provides management and leadership of our private hospital. Find out more about our Executive Leadership team here.