Toowoomba Surgery Preparation Information
Welcome and thank you for choosing St Vincent's Private Hospital Toowoomba.
We hope your stay with us will be as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We want your hospital admission to run smoothly, so please register your details with us well before your planned admission date.
There is admission information below about each specialty. Please take the time to read the information relevant to you. PDF versions are available for you to print at home if you wish.
- Mobile phone (for verification code purposes)
- Medicare card
- Health fund membership number and policy details
- DVA card and number
- WorkCover approval letter/number and claim details
- Pension card/Health benefits card
- Pharmacy benefits card/Safety net card
- GP's details
- Next of kin/emergency contact details
- Regular medications, including vitamins and over-the-counter medications
If you have private health insurance, please contact your health fund to ensure you are fully covered for your admission.
Online Admission Registration
To register online, please visit our secure Online Admissions Portal and login.
If you are not familiar with computers, a family member or friend may be able to assist you.
If you don't have access to the internet, please call our Call Centre on 1800 655 099.
Patient Information & Safety
Bowel | Colorectal
Children | Paediatrics
Maternity | Obstetrics